Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
New to the forum, but not the Vic brand. Currently own a 2013 Cross Country in Nuclear suede sunset, and a 2006 Vegas.

I'm up in MN so anxiously waiting the weather to finish turning the corner and open up riding season. Looking forward to reading about everyone's topics on here and learning a thing or two.

Premium Member
Welcome and congratulations!!
FYI no pics it didn't happen

馃憤 THOM 馃憤 sent from my portable brain toaster

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I'll do the picture posting business when I can get the thing out of the garage. Either rains, snows, or temperature dips lately.. Depressing.

Registered
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

Registered
Welcome. Great looking bikes. I can't figure out what that is you have them parked in. Way to clean to be a garage.... ;-)

Keep the shiny side up.

Registered
Hey everyone,
New to the forum, but not the Vic brand. Currently own a 2013 Cross Country in Nuclear suede sunset, and a 2006 Vegas.

I'm up in MN so anxiously waiting the weather to finish turning the corner and open up riding season. Looking forward to reading about everyone's topics on here and learning a thing or two.

Someplace there is a groundhog laughing his azz off and extending a middle toe about his early spring prediction...I suspect he is a liberal..."tell them what they want to hear".

Premium Member
Someplace there is a groundhog laughing his azz off and extending a middle toe about his early spring prediction...I suspect he is a liberal..."tell them what they want to hear".

I beg to differ... We are having an exceptionally beautiful spring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts