Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been lurking here for a while. Thought it only polite that I join and introduce myself.

I'm a current Honda Shadow rider and was looking to upgrade to a Harley. However having discovered the Victory's it would seem mad of me not to consider them.

I'm thinking about a Jackpot but not sure when I'll make the switch. I'm waiting for a friend to pass his bike test before I upgrade. So it's likely I'll be lurking a little longer.

Already gleaned a great deal of info so far so thanks! thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Knowledge is power! Good luck to your friend with his riding test, and good luck to you with the bike upgrade!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Diamond - I took the time to read the threads you pointed out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts