Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is George. I dont currently own a Victory but I am very interested in them and figured this was a good place to learn more about them. I am originally from MN but I am on active Duty, and stationed down here. I look forward to learning as much as I can here.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I stopped by the nearest dealer today to ask some questions, and I have decided that my next bike will definitely be a Victory. Now I just need to choose between the High Ball and Vegas 8 Ball.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I stopped by the nearest dealer today to ask some questions, and I have decided that my next bike will definitely be a Victory. Now I just need to choose between the High Ball and Vegas 8 Ball.
Welcome to the Victory Forum. :D Did you ride them yet? Check out the Vic Demo truck schedule on their site. Good luck with the decision.

Thank you for serving our Country. cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I missed the demo day for the dealers near me unfortunately. The dealer had no 8 Balls left in stock for me to check out but I did sit on the High Ball and it was very comfortable. I was nervous about the ape hangers before I sat on it, but the center of gravity on the bike is so low I am no longer nervous about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts