Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new member of Victory just got a 2016 highball and had a few questions. Not sure if I can post the questions here or if it should go in the performance tech section.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Hey guys, new member of Victory just got a 2016 highball and had a few questions. Not sure if I can post the questions here or if it should go in the performance tech section.
Hello from Phoenix, post a couple more times here and then you can post anywhere. You can post here but it's good to have it in the correct section.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I was leaving a friends apartment and scraped the motor on a speed bump and am freaking out. There are no leaks or anything I just don't know if I should be worried I have pics.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Ain't nothing. You can now post in any section.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
This issue is the one thing thing I thought was a poor design. No protection for the engine. Most bikes have frame rails at least.

For the X-bikes there's a skid plate available but not for the steel frame Vic's.

·
12,983 Posts
Everhart88

Welcome aboard. If you still can't lost try logging out then back in. Good Luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Perfect bike riding weather time is here in Mesa and I'll bet it's just as good down in Tucson.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts