Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be a part of this group! I just got my first Victory Gunner 2015 with stage one filter and xbow's. I love the bike! But do have an issue and haven't been able to figure it out, might have to take it to the dealer. When riding and I let go of the bars it leans to the right aggressively. Anyone have this happen? Any recommendations?

Thank you Much!

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Step 1: Dont' let go of the bars! :D :D

Seriously, it may be a rear-wheel alignment issue. Then again, it may be due to the exhaust, as it all hangs on the right side...

·
Registered
784 Posts
That right leaning is very common. I doubt there is anything wrong- just a characteristic of the bike.

Look at it this way- anything is better than leaning left. :ltr:wac

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I will just have to take it over to a shop where I got it. " TNTpowersports" lol funny you should say that. I called and they said just to bring it buy. I only have 300 miles in it. :+1:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Roads are crowned too allow water to run off. This will also cause your bike to stray to the right if you let go of the bars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am aware of the roads. I had another bike that when I would do that it wasn't so bad as the gunner. I mean it really sways to the right. I am taking it in tomorrow. Hopefully that will make it do it less. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts