Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago, I decided that i wanted to join the motorcycle world. I took a rider course locally and got my license. I spent the first summer riding friend's bikes. Needless to say, I was hooked. Last spring, I purchased my first bike, a 2007 Honda Shadow. I proceeded to put almost 8000 miles on the Shadow. This winter I started to look for a bigger bike. I narrowed my choices down to American made bikes. I looked at a new HD Streetglide and a new Victory Cross Country. Once the wife gave me the go ahead to buy something new, I went to the local Victory dealer and put a deposit down on a 2014 Cross Country 8 Ball. Just waiting for the weather to change so I can bring the new ride home.thumb up

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! Welcome to Victory and to this forum.

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rockwater18 just purchased an 05kingpin today Plan to ride it from augusta ga to Utica N.Y. this summer. Have fun and keep the rubber side down

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Welcome my friend.

·
Registered
539 Posts
welcome aboard from central NY! cheerscheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!!cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Im in Johnstown. We are going to have to set up a date to all meet and ride.

·
Registered
108 Posts
We can prob set up a meet/ride in Lake George for Americade. Or sooner if the weather allows

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Someone should organize an Americade Victory get together. This Americade will be my 15th in a row :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
The dates for Americade are June 2nd- June 7th. Lets throw some dates that will work for a meet/ride

·
Registered
539 Posts
Monster Mash, where are you in central NY?
living about 30 miles south of Syracuse and about 40 miles north of Binghamton. kind of a cruddy little town called Cortland... someday I will move but convincing the wife is tougher than i thought. the kids are both on board.. lol
:ltr:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
living about 30 miles south of Syracuse and about 40 miles north of Binghamton. kind of a cruddy little town called Cortland... someday I will move but convincing the wife is tougher than i thought. the kids are both on board.. lol
:ltr:
I have been to Cortland. We were there for a campus visit. We have family in the Syracuse area, so the daughter was looking at colleges in that area.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts