Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check in, as of this week I will be the proud owner of a 2009 Hammer. Got an awesome deal on this thing as it was a dealer demo so I couldnt pass up the change to get it despite riding season being nearly over for me.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

Nice Hammer!!

The Search feature is your friend! J You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.
If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Those pipes are one of the best performance pipes you can get for the Victory bikes!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome

This is my first cruiser (started riding last year started on an 09 FZ6 yami) so I am sure I will be browsing the tech forum quite a bit.

Thanks to the forum, already, I was aware of the 2 into 1 producing the best performance gains, while I really prefer the shotgun style pipes I live by the rule that if the exhaust doesnt gain something in the performance realm it isnt worth the money for just noise alone. With this being my second bike and one of the more powerful bikes on the market I think I am done with trying for more gains and I will focus on the cosmetics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts