Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Whereabouts are you in WNC? I am from just west of Hendersonville.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Color me ignorant, but what's WNC? Western North Carolina?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Me and three other bikes took a short ride a week ago today to Candler. We had planned to go all the way to Hot Springs but the weather forecast was for rain after noon so we just took 276 to the BRP to 151 to Candler. We ate at the 151 diner and then reversed our route back to Etowah. This was about an hour plus each way. Unfortunately, there was no rain that day and we could have gone all the way to Hot Springs without a problem. We were going to take 276 to Canton to Crabtree Mt. Rd to the Rattler (209) to Hot Springs. Then 209 to 63 to 74/25 to 151 to the BRP to 276 back. I test road this route about 1.5 weeks ago and it was excellent. Crabtree Mt. Rd. was a lot of fun but had some gravel in a couple of turns. The road has very recently been paved with new asphalt. The Rattler (209) is very poorly marked for curves and turns. That is, very few of the warning signs. Still it was a good ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
That would be correct !! Or as they call it here OTC = Old Candler Town LOL !! Nice Looking ride !!
Thanks!
And, now that you have over 2 posts, you should be able to see the rest of the forums :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Happy Riding to you as well enjoy the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Hello from Tulsa, OK but I am originally from Pelzer, SC (Greenville County)

Skin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts