Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone from Lincoln, IA

Just picked up my 2011 XR (Crimson) just a month ago in NH. Traded off my 900 Kawasaki, haven't been able to ride it yet, to much crappy weather here and still sand and crud on the roads. Looking to add some goodies, but not gonna go to wild. Just some engine guards, maybe a tach kit, already did the Memphis Shades lowers, brake lite morulator. Thanks for having me guys !!!!:):):)

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Welcome from So Cal. From the looks of things, you live near the Victory plant in Spirit Lake, IA. Congrats on the XR. I have the same in Black. I predict your gonna love that Bike. I added the Tach, easy install and a great addition. Have fun with it. :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on your upgrade from the Kawi 900! You made a good choice with the 11 XR and even picked the right color!

Before you buy highway bars read up on them here. Search for "forged bars" and you'll find that a lot of people contribute buffeting to these bars. You'll also find that very few XR riders have complaints about buffeting and that there's a recent addition to the tubular / forged bars that come OEM. Lindby (spelling?) just started making bars for XC/XCT/XR so there is fairly recent discussion on their product.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats. I upgraded from a Kawi 900 as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats!! I too traded-in a 900 Kawasaki for my XC that I purchased in November. Just about at the 500 mile mark and really looking forward to the warmer weather to start really riding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts