Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say thank-you to the whole membership here, you definitely influenced my decision to purchase a new 2013 xct. This is my 1st Victory motorcycle, my wife and I were ready for some storage and a more useful motorcycle. My last bike was a M109R which I still have, my wife rides a Vulcan 900 custom so my wallet was about all we could carry. I don't hold back when it comes to mod's so I hope we can help one another along the way.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome Mechanic! Enjoy your new Victory. They are nice riding machines and hopefully you'll not have to use your mechanic skills to keep it running.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to sharing my ride as it progresses. We have called it Blackness... cause it's black, and full of Arlen Ness parts, lol. It is not meant to compete with the real "Ness" bikes, but we are having fun with it so that's most important.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to sharing my ride as it progresses. We have called it Blackness... cause it's black, and full of Arlen Ness parts, lol. It is not meant to compete with the real "Ness" bikes, but we are having fun with it so that's most important.
Congrats on Blackness and welcome aboard. cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts