Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
love the bike but hate how quiet the mufflers are on this any help on better ones? i cant find anything they have saddle bag mounting brackets on them cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only option to modifiy is cut end of muffler off and cut out baffles wich i dont mind just worried being fuel injected it might not run right (i could be wrong lol) been looking at d&d but they dont seem to make any for 2006 cruiser just 2000-2005 that i could find

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I could be wrong, but wasn't '05 the last year Vic made TC's?
2006 last of the mohicans

But the LE is a good looking replacement model if you dont go the XCT

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
only option to modifiy is cut end of muffler off and cut out baffles wich i dont mind just worried being fuel injected it might not run right (i could be wrong lol) been looking at d&d but they dont seem to make any for 2006 cruiser just 2000-2005 that i could find
Bobbea2ux is going back to stock, you might check with him on a set of level 1's. Ebay has a set for 395 used obviously but I think your best bet if your wanting to let your TC be heard and you have stocks is going with Vicbuilders rec on D&D's. Have not heard a single complaint from anyone making that move.

Side bar question: Are you still running the stock air box and if so does it have a K&N or just stock stock. Gutting the stock air box for a bigsucker K&N or S&S, with your new D&D's and a stage 1 flash is going to bring the bike to life! I was shocked how much louder mine was when I pulled the stock air box out and installed the K&N. As one rider said "You can HEAR it gulping air"... lol... It sounds very well balanced! Keep us posted and safe riding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts