Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. New to the forum and new to the world of victory. I'm a woman rider and recently sold my motorcycle to upgrade to a bigger more powerful bike. Looking at pictures I have fallen for the look of all the victory bikes, love the swoopy lines of the tear drop tanks.

I'll be looking at a Hammer this weekend and maybe a Vegas 8ball (was looking for a kingpin but nothing for sale in my area) I'm now leaning toward the Hammer.

Any other women riders out there enjoying a victory bike? I'd love some feedback from both men and women.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kschu...from Elmvale ON Canada....

Great choices for your new ride...you will love the victory line....good luck in your hunt look forward to seeing some pics of your new ride...

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'm looking forward to the journey of finding my next bike and to the new adventures my next bike will bring.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Once you get on a Victory and ride you'll wonder why you you didn't get one sooner. They are a GREAT riding motorcycle. You'l see.
Get one you feel comfortable on. So ride some different models. They all handle really well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from NW Missouri. Wife has a 16 Magnum and she loves it. I don't know how close you are to Omaha but Dillon Brothers Indian has 2 kingpins for sale right now. I would buy one but no room in the stable for another vic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm in NH. I'm planning to do a private sale from someone selling their ride, but I'll try to look around some local dealerships also. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone traded in a nice victory.

How do you guys feel about the single brake in the front? It kind of freaks me out a little bit.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
I'm in NH. I'm planning to do a private sale from someone selling their ride, but I'll try to look around some local dealerships also. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone traded in a nice victory.

How do you guys feel about the single break in the front? It kind of freaks me out a little bit.
Single BRAKE is adequate, not spectacular, HammerS has twin discs but also a big arse tyre on the back that takes some getting used to turning.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
The Hammer was the first wide-tire bike I had ever ridden. Compared to the other bikes I have ridden, it kind of has to be 'pulled' down into a lean for corners. Once you figure it out, it's a VERY fun bike to ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts