Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2009 Victory Vegas Jackpot. Took it to Sturgis. Have two Harleys. Enjoy all three bikes.
Looking to upgrade with Lloydz performance parts, stroker kit, cam, new forged piston, fuel management,pipe etc.
Want to up the power by about 45%. Has anyone done anything like this. Any advice, etc.
I commute between the Florida Keys and NW Arkansas so I get to ride all year.

Look forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Have a 2009 Victory Vegas Jackpot. Took it to Sturgis. Have two Harleys. Enjoy all three bikes.
Looking to upgrade with Lloydz performance parts, stroker kit, cam, new forged piston, fuel management,pipe etc.
Want to up the power by about 45%. Has anyone done anything like this. Any advice, etc.

WELCOME
THERE ARE A COUPLE OF GUYS HERE THAT CAN TELL YOU MOST ANYTHING INCLIDING ABOUT LIOYDZ. DIAMOND AND KEVEX WILL CHECK IN SOON THAY ARE ON HERE ALL THE TIME.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts

I have not dealt with Lloyds first hand, but have heard many positive things from a bunch of other sites.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
You want HP Lloydz will give it to you in spades. I've done 3 of his Vic kits and they are absolutely bullet proof.

One of the motors is the 110. He has over 20,000 on it including a LOT of 1/4 mile passes without a single hitch. The ONLY issue was he had to have the starter rebuilt to handle the higher compression and larger pistons. He dynoed at 142HP and 130TQ!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELCOME
THERE ARE A COUPLE OF GUYS HERE THAT CAN TELL YOU MOST ANYTHING INCLIDING ABOUT LIOYDZ. DIAMOND AND KEVEX WILL CHECK IN SOON THAY ARE ON HERE ALL THE TIME.
ronfox, That was good advice. Met Kevinx in person in Gainesville and Daytona. Very Knolledgable and nice and Diamondrmp is very helpful.

·
Registered
116 Posts
any idea what 92" with a bigbore kit and stage 2 should get hp wise? just curious...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any idea what 92" with a bigbore kit and stage 2 should get hp wise? just curious...
Kevin can tell you. He'll need a little more info though or You can go to Lloydz web site and look in the dyno area. It tells you rear wheel Hp and Tq for just about every combination.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts