Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
New to this forum.
Just transferred here from the west coast, from sunny to snow'd in. :eek: What we have to do to make a living.
Anyway, I am an avid motorcyclist and currently own a 07 Vegas. Can anyone offer advice on dealers in the New Jersey area? I've been in Locomotion Powersports in Suffern NY, which is right over the border and close to home. They have a knowledgable staff, however I'm looking for feedback on their service before I bring my bike to them. Anyone?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from TEXAS!

·
Registered
301 Posts
welcome from down south in columbus georgia:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
picked up my vic from central jersey motorsports in south river nj. few minutes off exit 9 on NJTP. pretty good bunch of guys. only had them do the first oil change on the bike but there wasnt any problem and they did it in a timely fashion

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
really, same place used to be brunswick powersports. possibly they've improved their service cause I read they were a mess. Glad they got better.

Went to Locomotion on Saturday, spoke to the sales guy Chris about all the new Vic's and he was pretty cool. Made appointment to service my bike next week. And the best part , they will pick up my bike for me and deliver if the weather doesnt cooperate.

They have a new Black 07 Vegas Premium on the floor for $12,999 with a STAGE ONE!!!

Im not sure but i think i overpaid for mine!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to NJ. The riding here is better than you might think.
You can try Rollin' Fast Cycle Sports in Lebanon, NJ. Excellent service and customer service. We have a Victory riders club out of that dealership.
Kevin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts