Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
A soggy welcome from the northwet corner of the US.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Nice.... Welcome, it must be getting cold in Paris this time of year....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Post a picture of your Victory in front of the Eiffel Tower.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hi guys

i recently bought a VIctory High Ball 2014 (with the flamming)

i live in Paris France

i might need help sometimes or have a few questions

Rob
Hey, what a great name and choice of a ride 8) get a pic of your bike up...enjoy and ride safe,

Welcome to the forum from cold and snowy Elmvale On Canada....

Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, yes it's getting cold in paris, but not so much. it will be colder in feb/march i guess

by the way, the first thin i would like to do on my High Ball, is to install a Stebel Natulius Horn, does anyone of you already install this kind of horn ? if yes where ??

and maybe a crash bar, as my motorcycle is always park between cars, no iother choice in paris, and they always push my scooter or moto and make them fall on the ground.... so crash bars are not great looking on an high ball but necessary.

and maybe also an head light fairing just for the look ;) nothing else for the moment

if any of you have any parts to sell let me know ;)

hope this answer is not at the wrong place on the forum

Rob

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Hi, I used to buy Stebel air horns, but I changed to NON air horns, they are called membrane horns, they last longer and cheap, I fitted 2 piece in front of the bike...

Screenshot_2019-12-23-07-13-29-24.jpg
IMG20190407062923-1664x1248.jpg

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Attachments

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
I used the same type of horn on my Cross Roads. They were very loud car horns and when I honked them, cagers would look around for a car! I am going to do the same for my Spyder as soon as I can access that enclosure.
HORN 2.JPG
HORN 3.JPG

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes those FIAMM horns were fitted to Guzzis for some time and I never had any problems with letting people know I was there when l was on a California!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts