Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Eric, I have a 2004 KP that I have owned since 2010. I have been in college since I bought the bike, so I have not had the money to do any mods yet. Since I graduate in May, I decided to buy a Mustang seat for those longer rides with the GF. My next mod will be a progressive 465 rear shock, front fork oil change, pipes, intake and VFCIII-pretty much in that order. I can't wait to dig through the forum and learn from all the bright minds in here. Thanks for letting me join.

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Lots of info here.......cheers

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Welcome blueracer17.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Hello,
My name is Eric, I have a 2004 KP that I have owned since 2010. I have been in college since I bought the bike, so I have not had the money to do any mods yet. Since I graduate in May, I decided to buy a Mustang seat for those longer rides with the GF. My next mod will be a progressive 465 rear shock, front fork oil change, pipes, intake and VFCIII-pretty much in that order. I can't wait to dig through the forum and learn from all the bright minds in here. Thanks for letting me join.
You are one of the few who has contemplated the Progressive shock. Actually, the one on the old stock KPs was pretty good, but probably getting tired now a decade after it was built.

Be interested to hear your take on it when you're done.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are one of the few who has contemplated the Progressive shock. Actually, the one on the old stock KPs was pretty good, but probably getting tired now a decade after it was built.

Be interested to hear your take on it when you're done.
I'll be sure to post my feedback on the shock after I, 1) get it 2) put some miles on it. Thanks.

·
13,262 Posts
I'll be sure to post my feedback on the shock after I, 1) get it 2) put some miles on it. Thanks.
rear your owners book so you know how to adjust it for your ride. You might not get a good setting for one up and then two up.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rear your owners book so you know how to adjust it for your ride. You might not get a good setting for one up and then two up.

I will set it up according to the situation (1 up or 2 up). I ride snowmobiles and have raced stock cars, so suspension set up is not a foreign concept to me. Thanks for the thought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts