Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought my first Victory i got a 2011 Vegas 8-ball which i traded in my 05 VMAX for. I am really gonna miss the Max, but i love the ride of the Vegas.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hello everyone. I just bought my first Victory i got a 2011 Vegas 8-ball which i traded in my 05 VMAX for. I am really gonna miss the Max, but i love the ride of the Vegas.
welcome full metal. I know a few guys that love their max, but also heard it handles as well as a couch on wheels...i think you'll be holding on to fond memories soon, moreso then missing it.

Welcom to the forum!

\m/

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Congrats on the Vegas, and welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. I also just joined today. Heading from Ma to Virginia tomorrow to pick up 03Victory. I had a 98 Victory and sold it when I got a Goldwing. Miss the v twin but will keep the wing for long travels. Good luck with your ride. God bless

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

I bought my first Victory and I can't wait for the weather to break to ride,

I still can't figure out how to add the signature, I have a 2006 Kingpin and am in Rochester NY.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Congrats fellas!thumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts