Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jason. Ride safe and join in. Ah, yo think you'll get past the noise control police? Just kidding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum Jason. Ride safe and join in. Ah, yo think you'll get past the noise control police? Just kidding.
Actually they are not near as loud as you'd expect. But this is coming from the riders perspective... All the sound is behind me, so umm what do I need to care... :crzy:

I had a different bike that I traded in and it had Vance & Hines short shots, that I didn't know were that loud either, until I heard it when someone else ride it. OMG! It was pretty much the loudest set of pipes I ever heard, but with all the sound behind me I couldn't really tell.

To me these pipes remind me of a Ford Mustang's sound. That is when I get on it...

So far, in just the 12 hours of ownership I've scraped the peg twice, and not even trying too, and peeled out... Which I've never done before on a bike. Just a straight out go from the light, no reving, no poping the clutch... I just let the clutch out swiftly and full throttled it breifly... Chirp. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts