Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not an owner of Victory but we are serious looking at a 08 Vegas Low. This would be for my wife, who has a 97 Virago 1100S. We are going to look at it next weekend.

It has the stage 1 swept exhaust system, but I am concerned about it being too loud as my wife has a CB and listens to an MP3 player. We try to do at least one big trip per year.

If we get it I guess we will spend some time around here.

Brad

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome Brad!!! I'm sure if they are too loud, someone with stock pipes may be willing to do a trade....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the Welcome. Weather seems to be holding out so we should be going to look at it.
Talked to the Dealer that has it and they will make sure it is charged so we can here it.

Brad

·
Registered
243 Posts
hi brad, your wife should like the vegas, altho heavier than the virago, [ which handles wonderfully]
the vegas also handels extremely well.

steve

·
Registered
301 Posts
welcome bradt hope it works out for the vic,
good luck. ron

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. She test rode a regular Vegas, and a Yamaha Raider. Liked both but both she needed to reach a little.

Either bike would require different bars so the Vegas Low should fit well.

Saturday is coming, weather seems to be good so we are planning on driving the 350 miles to look at it.

Brad

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Yeah the Vegas low has pull back bars and the controls are set back also. Be ready to purchase that bike once the wife sits on it!!;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the Vegas low has pull back bars and the controls are set back also. Be ready to purchase that bike once the wife sits on it!!;)
HAHA very interested and has not sat on this one. WE have sat on others and she says it fits like glove.

BRad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts