Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Tommy and I own a 2015 Gunner. I am a new-ish rider and joined this forum to gain knowledge.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Tommy and I own a 2015 Gunner. I am a new-ish rider and joined this forum to gain knowledge.
Welcome Tom.
How do you like that bike?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bike is great but like anything else it is unique and it takes time to understand it's ins and outs. Something I have seen other people comment on is the transmission is clunky which causes me to worry but I haven't seen any performance deficiencies. Plenty of power in that 106 and I like the way it handles.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Something I have seen other people comment on is the transmission is clunky which causes me to worry
Welcome Tommy and no worries on the clunk, it clunks because it's built like a tractor trannie. You ever heard of a tractor trans blowing up? :wink

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome Tommy, you are going to have lots of fun on that Big Gunner! Be safe and assume that every other vehicle does not see you. Look far ahead and plan for them to pull out in front of you!

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
Tommy, if you preload the shifter (pressure the lever prior to shifting) it will go into gear smoothly and quietly.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Welcome from NE Ohio, Tommy...

Another Gunner rider here... I'm still trying to get through my break-in mileage... I put a nice chuck in it this past weekend. :) I know what you mean about the transmission... but that's just the way these bikes are built. I'm still getting used to my Gunner, but every mile I fall more and more in love.

Cheers!!!!

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts