Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. I just purchased an 08 Kingpin . Been riding my whole life but this is my first V twin.
Happy to join the forum

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome mate, just reply to this message and yiu are good to go for this forum, even post a picture if you like

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hi yourself from the Northwet--where are you. Do I take it by your screen name that you are another Ric who spells his name correctly?
Ric Z

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
New member here. I just purchased an 08 Kingpin . Been riding my whole life but this is my first V twin.
Happy to join the forum
Happy to have you here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all.
Yes names Rich. I'm locater in Panama City Fl.
Glad to find a place with good ppl and good info as I'm completely a newb to the Victory brand. Very excited to have one, I've been a long time admirer and one finally came my way I couldn't pass on.
I believe I got a steel but time will tell I guess. '08 kingpin 10,000 miles. Runs great. I've put about 200 miles on it so far. It does have a fair amount of sun damage; blinker boots shot, fair amount of stained aluminum on front rim and forks, missing emblem. Seat is good.
Anyway. It still looks pretty good and nothing that can't be fixed. I picked it up for $2,500 and couldn't be happier.
Lost my last bike during the hurricane, I'd had it since 1993.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts