Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey Ronnie,

Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada.... What's your ride? Where are you ?

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My ride is 2003 Victoryclassic Cruiser , it died on me while I was riding , compression is good , getting fire , spark is good , fuel pump is good , it's wanting to start but it's not , on the throttle body ports are not caped should they be

·
Registered
612 Posts
hmmm I'm not sure on that one...but I'm certain someone will jump in soon with some suggestions....good luck with it...

Rob

·
Registered
307 Posts
3 things needed

There are 3 things needed - 1. Air, b. fuel, and 3. electricity. Sounds like you probably have them so it would seem there might be a deficiency in one. !st check the battery connections and ensure they are good. Also consider checking the battery itself. Vics are notorious for battery problems. I'm a keep it simple trouble shooter. Check and make sure its getting electricity to both plugs. Then again, since it failed while riding it may be something else but check for air leaks. There are things like a 40 amp fuse and a some sensors that could go bad but again, check the basics first. Not easy to trouble shoot without being there. Hope this helps. LMYR

P.S. There are some manuals available here that may help - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/aoq581k2ab25z/Victory_Manuals

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your Info , well I replaced throttle body adapter , and there are 2 ports on the side of throttle body, are any of the 2 ports supposed to be capped off or not ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts