Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here ..I bought a 2006 hammer...all I can say it's a big change from my ninja zx-10r. I didn't think I would like a v-twin setup but I like the way it feels and sounds. I kept my ninja but never seem to ride it since I bought the hammer.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
I am new here ..I bought a 2006 hammer...all I can say it's a big change from my ninja zx-10r. I didn't think I would like a v-twin setup but I like the way it feels and sounds. I kept my ninja but never seem to ride it since I bought the hammer.
True that, the steel frames you can ride them like you stole them, super good bikes, can i ask for you to check the following on your bike ?

1. Tire fabrication date and brand ( dunflops are dangerous on the hammer )

2. Brake fluid change ?

3. Lyndall brake pads ? (stock is like wooden pads )

4. Free play on your clutch lever ?

I just ask coz most time people who not really ride there bike and sell it do not maintain it properly ..

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
785 Posts
welcome to the forum ....enjoy your new ride and be safe!

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Welcome and Gday from DownUnder...Youll love Victory, I never rode a Hammer but came to a Vegas after a GPZ900r , not quite a ZX10 but same family

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Welcome aboard! I was an 06' Hammer owner. First Vic I had.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts