·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Welcome from TN.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thank you. How is NC treating you?
Been a bit on the chilly side, combined with just being silly busy.. Has severely cut into my two wheel fun time. Can't break 400 miles on the new High-Ball.

Question... Do any dyno tuning down there? I'm in the hunt in the next month or so for some stage 1 sound and performance.

To be direct, from what I've read in terms of performance and that premium pricing for the stamp on the top pipe, I've shy'd away from Vic branded exhausts, though my particular bike has a 3-yr promotional warranty. So I'm probably going with RPW Thor's, a K&N filter and possibly the Lloydz VFC III if I tune myself ala butt dyno, or a PCV or PCV-AT. Very simple bolt on stage-1, no-cams or other. The PCV works best if mapped on a dyno, best I gather, so I thought I'd ask.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can do the reflash but do not have a dyno. Yet. The only place motorcycle wise around here that I know of that has a dyno is the Harley Davidson dealer.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thanks.. Yeah that's the same up here and they won't look at a Vic for any kind of service. Easy enough I guess to just do on my own without dyno runs with a different option.. VFC etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here with Harley. they will not work on anything that not Harley.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

Jeff

·
Registered
470 Posts
thanks guys for the stage I flash. air filter install and the great deal on the passenger floorboards!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts