Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum. I have a 2011 Victory Vision which was already triked out when I bought it. I miss my two wheels but the trike gives the family a lot more flexibility. I am in Vegas so the bike is my primary vehicle. I have had the trike for a year without any problems until this morning I put on my left turn signal and my hazard lights came on. When I went to neutral they went off. I turned on my right turn signal and the hazard lights came back on. I have been through the manual tonight and done some web searching with no leads. A possible ground vs fuse issue, but I will admit I am baffled by this. I have ridden for a lot of years and never had this happen. If anyone has any thought they would be appreciated. I could bring it to the dealer, but if this is an easy fix I would rather do it myself. For people in the mid west and east the weather here has dropped below 60, but I am sure that is temporary. I do not miss the snow.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Flasher unit bad? I would start there, maybe contacts in the flasher unit have come loose and are crossing over to the emergency flasher circuit. I don't think it is much money to replace.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
cheersWelcome to the forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts