Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Patiently Waiting...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Patiently Waiting...
That's a nice view. Also a nice parking place, don't wanna get a door ding from a wild door opening.:grin

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I'm injured and have been unable to ride or even work on my bike since last Friday....Tomorrow I fly to Florida(can't wait to do this in the peak of summer :rolleyes: ) for a "have to" family visit. I won't see my bike until late next week :( Hopefully I'll be recovered enough to get my parts installed and get back on.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mines right outside my office window ! Too bad I work until 8:00 pm tonight ....
93 degrees... Heat index of 99 degrees. 8PM don't sound that bad......

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm injured and have been unable to ride or even work on my bike since last Friday....Tomorrow I fly to Florida(can't wait to do this in the peak of summer :rolleyes: ) for a "have to" family visit. I won't see my bike until late next week :( Hopefully I'll be recovered enough to get my parts installed and get back on.
I'm looking forward to seeing those new bars installed .....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
That's a nice view. Also a nice parking place, don't wanna get a door ding from a wild door opening.:grin
Speaking of door dings , we have a fella here with a Mustang and he kept parking kitty-cornered and taking up two spaces in our already overpopulated parking lot ... After ample warnings to straighten the **** out , one of our shop guys pulled up next to it in his shitbox 1987 F-250 and swung his big rusty door against the mustang a half dozen times . Yea , he now takes up one spot and parks straight as an arrow . :ltr:

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Speaking of door dings , we have a fella here with a Mustang and he kept parking kitty-cornered and taking up two spaces in our already overpopulated parking lot ... After ample warnings to straighten the **** out , one of our shop guys pulled up next to it in his shitbox 1987 F-250 and swung his big rusty door against the mustang a half dozen times . Yea , he now takes up one spot and parks straight as an arrow . :ltr:
I dig the karma. It's a shame that the warnings didn't sink in, but sometimes violence is necessary. Muwahaha!

·
Registered
4,065 Posts

·
12,970 Posts
road to the dollar store. No shade had to park in the sun. 93 degrees ya I know you're hotter. 68% dewpoint and 69% humidity.
So I ask myself why. Stop to get gas and a kid pulls up to pump runs over to me and ask how do you check oil. What? He says his oil light is on in his dads minivan. Sounds like dad doesn't know he's out driving it. So showed him how to check it. Full. He says look starts van and temp gauge is all most pegged.
I ask didn't dad explain anything to you about driving. NO I'm not old enough to yet

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another hot one.... 91.... heat index 97......

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just went to lunch , granted bike sitting in the sun . 111 on the temp readout . Felt like it too , almost dangerous hot here right now .....

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
95 and 90%+ humidity here. I think I ride more in the winter-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts