Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
This has got to be a joke. They could go legit except they probably need to pass some kind of criminal records check to be grower/seller/shipper/etc. I guess they could put it in the name of someone who doesn't have a criminal record and make sure it stays that way.

When it becomes legal in the USA you can bet the Mexican Cartels will be screaming. They are already unhappy about 4 states being legal. Of course they would probably start pushing their meth, cocaine, and heroin products more with the lost pot business.

·
13,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can get it here for medical use only. Think the license to sell it was like $10 thousand dollars. Were so tight here the shops that sell it are dropping prices. I believe if you wanted to grow it cost was $250 thousand.
Cheaper to move to CO.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
I'm friends with lots of 81 members and their ol' ladies. Yesterday I rode one of their bikes to meet Peter and Keith (putting some break-in miles on it before it got tuned). Pot isn't even on their radar. I'm not buying that story.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm friends with lots of 81 members and their ol' ladies. Yesterday I rode one of their bikes to meet Peter and Keith (putting some break-in miles on it before it got tuned).
You looked good on that bike !!

;)

Peter

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
If you check out the authors history of articles you'll see that he is a bit of a cross between a satirist and a humourist looking for a job. Anything off the wall that sells will buy him another couple of weeks groceries.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I love the line - "they (the government) should mind their own business and leave selling illegal drugs to us."

You can't make this stuff up!:laugh

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm friends with lots of 81 members and their ol' ladies. Yesterday I rode one of their bikes to meet Peter and Keith (putting some break-in miles on it before it got tuned). Pot isn't even on their radar. I'm not buying that story.
Maybe in some places but my money is on meth here on the East coast. I'm smack dab in Meth central where I live. Toothless wonders and trashy girls everywhere. And no, not the sexy kind of trashy for those wondering, lol!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Seems the story is on several differant news outlets....

Are they all misleading?
Now would the news media do that??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Seems the story is on several differant news outlets....

Are they all misleading?
Miss leading. As in leading you where they want you to go. No one thinks for themselves anymore. They have to have some one tell them what to believe and how to think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts