1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
One like Jax Teller wears?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Yes. Although I don't intend on riding wearing air force ones anytime soon. Those helmets are not DOT approved but I am looking for something like that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
After a LOT of looking, I picked up one of these from Cycle Gear...Street & Steel. It is the closest to my head one that is DOT approved. It also has a built in sun shade that can also be replaced with the included clear one and as an added benefit, it fits handsomely INTO a single saddle bag so that I don't have to leave it on the bike or take it into the restaurant with me.
http://www.cyclegear.com/CycleGear/Biker/Helmets/Half/brand/STREET-&-STEEL/Brotherhood-Motorcycle-Half-Helmet/p/43252_64397_21

·
Registered
976 Posts
I would get the Bell Rogue :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
I haven't had one on my head either. I just looked on Google images and they look great.

Not sure if they are legal in the UK though.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
The only one I saw that came even remotely close was the Outlaw. Great DOT helmet until it was recalled for not actually being DOT.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I tried a Rogue and looked like a mushroom. Been looking for a good low profile helmet for years without any luck. I also live in a state that doesn't require a helmet.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I crashed in an open face helmet, slid down the highway for a long ways... tried to grind off my chin... don't crash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts