Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Account closed.
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...done a search here and the tech section for headphones and speakers and found nada for anything to go in my helmet(full face). So here I go.

Looking for a pair of helmet speakers. Not a com system, just something to plug into my pod or phone. I've searched on this interweb thingy and found products ranging from 30 to 100 bucks. They all seem to have the same basic design and fitment. Just wondering if anyone here as any experience with these? The reviews I read on the sets I found were a little dated, so just looking for more updated info. I am currently using ear buds, but the only ones to stay in my ears whilst donning my helmet fit so well that they cancel EVERYTHING else out, including the sound of me bike. I don't really dig this as having these jammed in my ears for too long isn't cool, not to mention that I really can't hear anything else, even the wind.

Thanks folks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I havent bought a full-face yet but when I do I'm going with Uclear for speakers.

·
Registered
810 Posts
OK...done a search here and the tech section for headphones and speakers and found nada for anything to go in my helmet(full face). So here I go.

Looking for a pair of helmet speakers. Not a com system, just something to plug into my pod or phone. I've searched on this interweb thingy and found products ranging from 30 to 100 bucks. They all seem to have the same basic design and fitment. Just wondering if anyone here as any experience with these? The reviews I read on the sets I found were a little dated, so just looking for more updated info. I am currently using ear buds, but the only ones to stay in my ears whilst donning my helmet fit so well that they cancel EVERYTHING else out, including the sound of me bike. I don't really dig this as having these jammed in my ears for too long isn't cool, not to mention that I really can't hear anything else, even the wind.

Thanks folks.
Regular ear buds didn't work for me, I couldn't get them to stay in place when I put my helmet on, so I got these that hook over the tops of your ears. They were about 40 bucks, but worth it for me...

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts

·
Account closed.
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. Thanks guys. I've tried the wrap arounds and it's a gamble if I can get them to stay in place. So I was looking at something like what Jebz brought up. How do they sound Jebz??

Fish, thanks for being the guinea pig ;). I'll wait to order until I see your review!thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
810 Posts
Cool. Thanks guys. I've tried the wrap arounds and it's a gamble if I can get them to stay in place. So I was looking at something like what Jebz brought up. How do they sound Jebz??

Fish, thanks for being the guinea pig ;). I'll wait to order until I see your review!thumb upthumb up
Me likey!! Having to play getting them placed just right, if they are not just in the right spot, the volume is lacking. I had to shim them away from the helmet to get them closer to my ear. Used a piece of carpet pad with velcro... Very much well worth the $20 price tag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts