Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I was installing my Stebel airhorn when I accidentally drilled through a few wires on the radio. I repaired the one wire (BL/PK) OR (BL/RD) and the other ones I applied some liquid shrink warp to them . Well when I turn pwr on the radio isn't coming on? I have a copy of the 2012-13 SVC MANUAL but where it's showing the fuse for the radio which it shows it on the connector on the radio, but on my bike I do not have that connector. Now, I do have an aftermarket speakers and Amp added. See pic of how it shows my radio with no fuse on the RT side of radio as seen in the 2012-13 SVC manual.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Problem solved, after 5hrs of removing and disassembling almost everything under my front cowl I found the fuss. Apparently the installer who installed my stereo decided to relocate my fuse connecter. Funny how that fuse was steering me in the face (see first pic!) all the time, I just did not realize it cause I wasn't expecting it to be there.:mad:

·
13,002 Posts
I would of never though that was a fuse holder.
Good your fixed now

·
Registered
784 Posts
You have 3 just like that. One inside the front cubby hole between the battery and front cylinder, and one under the right side cover on the left as you are looking at the main fuse box. Either of these can cause a lot of head scratchin.
I don't remember what all they go to, but the one on the side works the trunk area and the power ports.
XC may not have the operational but bet they are there.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts