Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello and thanks to everyone who might answer these for me. I am looking into getting my first motorcycle and got a few questions: is there much difference between the 2005 vegas 8 ball 92 ci motor and newer 100 ci motors powerwise? I'm looking at used bikes, saw an '05 8 ball for 6700.00 but I'd rather get into something with a 100/6 powertrain, but I can't afford new bikes. I'm not even considering other makes, victory caught my eye and I believe they're great. Also help with helmets, already have a HJC cs-2n half helmet for the class I'll be taking, but want to get a fullface also. Been looking at Arai Vector (fitted by Arai rep), Shoei, and HJC. Fullface obviously gives better protection, but what about the modulars that flip up? are they as safe as regulars or not, opinions on this and which brands are best. any other advice not pertaining to this, but could help me getting started would be appreciated. thanks again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a 2005 vegas brand new with a stage 1 kit 92 ci and although i have always wanted to upgrade the motor i still whoop the newest harleys , spin back tire on throttle , and tear down highway at 130 if disired. lol
My advice is to test drive it you wont be dissapointed. I bought mine the same day of the test drive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts