Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any UK members in here I can ship a part to and then you can ship it to me stateside? I found a part I need on UK eBay but they won't ship over to the US so I got the bright idea that I can ship it to someone over there and then you could ship it to me for a few bucks extra. Let me know if anyone can help a fellow Vic owner. Thanks in advance.

·
13,263 Posts
what part is it. We're here to help not to steal parts from you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I didn't think anyone would steal it. Lol. I need a speedo assembly for a 2013 Hardball. There is one on UK eBay. Haven't found any in the states and Vic only sells all the parts separate which add up to about 6-700 dollars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also found an aftermarket speedo I like but not sure if the cruise control will work without the stock speedo. Anyone know if it will or not?

·
13,263 Posts
Hardball parts like speed-o is extremely hard to find. There is a guy here that's been looking for sometime with no luck.
Be Careful what they tell you.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
What's different about a hardball speedo?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's the newer style speedo and it has a black cup and bezel.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Would the older style fit if you painted it black?
Not that I've got one for you but I'm just trying to simplify your options.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Also what's wrong with the one that came with the bike?
Could it be a sensor problem?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Older style won't work, different plug. I bought the bike totaled and its destroyed.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
It's a worry when a motorcycle manufacturer can't supply spare parts!
It really is....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Any UK members in here I can ship a part to and then you can ship it to me stateside? I found a part I need on UK eBay but they won't ship over to the US so I got the bright idea that I can ship it to someone over there and then you could ship it to me for a few bucks extra. Let me know if anyone can help a fellow Vic owner. Thanks in advance.
I'll help you out. You never know, may need the favour returning someday!

Shoot me a pm if you want to ship it to me..

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
Nice things happen to nice people ....

Last time I got GREAT help from a member here to consolidate a few shipments .... Nice to see it is continuing ...

Thumbs up ...

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
13,263 Posts
here is speed-o and all it came on

Year Product Model Assembly
2013 VIC CROSS ROADS CLASSIC/HARD-BALL ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V13BW36/EW36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO12CR)
2013 VIC VEGAS 8-BALL ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V13GA36EA/NA/NAA/NAC (49VICSPEEDO11VGS)
2013 VIC HAMMER 8 BALL/S INTL ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V13HA36/HS36 (49VICSPEEDO13HMR)
2013 VIC JUDGE ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V13MB36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO11VGS)
2013 VIC BOARDWALK ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V13RB36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO11VGS)
2013 VIC HIGHBALL ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V13WB36 (49VICSPEEDO12HB)
2013 VIC JACKPOT ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V13XB36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO11VGS)
2012 VIC CROSS ROADS ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V12BW36/EW36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO12CR)
2012 VIC KINGPIN ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V12CB36NP/NPC/NPA (49VICSPEEDO11VGS)
2012 VIC VEGAS/8 BALL/ZNESS ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V12GB36/GA36/ZB36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO11VGS)
2012 VIC HAMMER S/8 BALL ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V12HS36/HA36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO12HMR)
2012 VIC JACKPOT ALL OPTIONS ELECTRICAL, SPEEDOMETER - V12XB36 ALL OPTIONS (49VICSPEEDO11VGS)

·
13,263 Posts
so you can see the speed-O fits vegas highball jackpot boardwalk hammer and judge.
The gauge only fit the hardball same with the cup.
so speed-o you can find here I'm sure and maybe a different cup and mount

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'll help you too if you need mate. Im in the UK.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys. Thanks for the willingness to help but the seller on eBay backed out on me and said the speedo had already been sold even after I did the buy it now and paid for it. At least be refunded my payment. I'll be looking again and let y'all know if I find one. Thanks agin for the willingness to help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts