Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have my own motorcycle , could you please give me some advice, any advice will be appreciated! Thank you! :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Okie is right!!!!!!!!! Buy AMERICAN!!!!!!!!! Then take safety course!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your reply!Yeah, about the riding, because I've already got the lisence, but it's not too long ago, now I'm going to have bike , not so confident to my practical experience. Maybe I also need some advice about buying my bike,

·
Registered
155 Posts
Do yourself a great service; take the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) safety course before you straddle your new ride. You can thank me later if you do this, or you can tell me how right I am if you don't . . .

·
Registered
12 Posts
As soon as you get the riders safety course completed, learn how to ride wheelies so you can pick up chics! :ltr: just kidding (I'm trying to get past this 5 post thing for new members)

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
There is no substitute for experiance. Spend a lot of time getting to know your bike but don't let over confidence get the better of you. Most accidents occur in the first few months for new riders. And remember: DEFENSE!!! There is always some cager who either doesn't see you, isn't looking, or just doesn't care. Eyes wide open all the time! With that said, welcome... and enjoy the thrills brother! thumb up

·
Registered
69 Posts
My only advise would be; Every time, as you get on the bike stop and think. "Some time between now, and when I hope to get where I'm going, someone is going to try to kill me." Then realize that it is up to you to figure out who it is, before they find you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts