Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a 2006 8 Ball with these drag pipes, but I can't find the brand anywhere and they don't have baffles. The O.D. is 2.25 inches, with an I.D. of around 2.125. The baffle mounting bolt holes are five eights from the end on the lower pipe and 1 and five eights on the uppper pipe. I would like to find a set of baffles to fit, so any help would be greatly appriciated.

Attachments

·
13,027 Posts
As long as you know your measurement go to JP cycle or dennis kirk or drag specialties and look up exhaust baffles for harleys and read. There a good hundreds or more to choose from.
You want the baffles to fit snug and they all come with holes to mount them.
Even look up Witchdoctor he has baffles too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've had good luck with Thunder City Baffled and Hard Krome making recommendations based on pipe dims. I had the Hard Krome Quiet Baffles in my Honda and it quieted down the pipe and eliminated the popping on deccel.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I will do some searching. Also, it appears that the AFR is good as it is, no decel popping and plugs look good. May have been reprogrammed or something. Thanks again!

·
Registered
537 Posts
The curves and step down look like Santa Rosa pipes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. I just ordered some baffles for VH big shots, which should be the right diameter. May have to put a little muffler tape around the ends to add a little for proper fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts