Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to install a WB2 and A/F gauge to my Vegas. I also plan to put on a PCV. I noticed there are a few extra wires under the seat that don't look stock. There are several T-Tapped into existing wires and a few coming out of the unidentified box are not plugged into anything. Can anyone tell me what I'm looking at?

There is a gray wire that taps into a dead end plug with yellow (and blue stripe maybe)- it is inline fused

There is a blue wire that runs down alongside your right leg and taps into a sensor

There is a black box with clear epoxy over the side that many wires connect to a board.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MODS- move thread to performance section

Mods- can you move to appropriate section? Posted in for sale by accident. Sorry

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, I hadn't investigated far enough when I took the photos last night and it was getting late. With the tank off tonight, I traced two of the harnesses running up to the bars and plugging into a cruise control throttle lock. That explains what the box is but why and what are all the T-Taps for? The orange wire comes from the cruise box and showed about 1.25-1.36V with the key on and .01-.00V key off but has a spade conencter on the end like it was plugged into something else that is no longer present? The blue wire likely runs down to the brake pressure switch to disengage cruise when brakes are applied? The gray wire taps into a dead end two wire harness that looks like the HID power circuit if it were present. It has a 12V supply and I tapped into it to power my WB2 A/F controller.

Can anyone tell me who makes this cruise control add on shown in the pic?

·
13,188 Posts
The other wires are for killing the cruse. Like when you step on the break pedal the cruse will shut off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts