Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to post a picture I have a 2007 hammer premium looks like straight pipes the heat shield turns down there is a hole on the inside of the pipe it self I'm assuming that's where the baffle bolts in
I need baffles to loud.I know this is a shot in the dark I think there factory pipes any help please:frown

Attachments

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Those look like the Vic pipes. If so, they rob you of power ,IIRC.
thunder monster baffles should make a baffle to fit those pipes. I know I had pipes similar to that on my Kingpin from RPW, they were too loud too. I installed thunder monster baffles in them and quieted them some. I ended up switching to a 2-1 pipe several months later.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not so much the noise but that kackling sounds terrible I'm thinking they are VIC I'll ck it out thanks for the help

·
Registered
81 Posts
Those look like the Vic pipes. If so, they rob you of power ,IIRC.
thunder monster baffles should make a baffle to fit those pipes. I know I had pipes similar to that on my Kingpin from RPW, they were too loud too. I installed thunder monster baffles in them and quieted them some. I ended up switching to a 2-1 pipe several months later.
This is going to be your best bet and most likely cheaper. They just ask you take some measurements and your all set.

The newer vics are quieter because of the factory cats.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is going to be your best bet and most likely cheaper. They just ask you take some measurements and your all set.

The newer vics are quieter because of the factory cats.
I found a set of baffles from WitchDoctor great service from them put them in perfect fit kackling went away nice deep sound going to look at new pipes for a winter project for now very rideable Thank for your input and help Tim the old guy :grin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts