Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What tune are you running? Stock?

Did you make your own air cleaner? And I am guessing you finished your rear tire swap earlier this year.
Tire swap just done last week, air cleaner k&n nothing fancy, tune... I believe stage 2 but exhaust says stage 1 needed and came with flash card. Gone get it done today!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Tire swap just done last week, air cleaner k&n nothing fancy, tune... I believe stage 2 but exhaust says stage 1 needed and came with flash card. Gone get it done today!
DD,

I had alot of popping, sluggish throttle response etc after Stage 1 upgrade so i took the bike and got it dyno'd.

I see Lloyds reckon i can kill the popping a bit better and gain more power if i add more fuel to it ( 13.0.1 ) due to the optimum A/F ration for our bikes is 14.7.1 ( They don't mind running a little lean ) but i asked the Dyno dude to run my A/F ratio around the 13.8.1. This mean't i added a little bit more fuel but not a lot and i wanted more mid range grunt for over taking those GRANNY drivers on the highway.

Torque from 1800 - 4500 is much better and popping is a little less as it's hard to stop it with a closed loop engine.

As most people have stated, All bikes are different so by getting a personalized dyno tune then you get what you want.

I hope this helps yeh m8.

Cheers
AL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts