Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two hour drive to buy this 2007 hammer with 3500 miles found there were no rear passenger pegs and supports for them are gone. Victory wants over $500 for set up. So going to have buddy fabricate supports and get aftermarket pegs.

First hammer so no idea where stock passenger pegs sat. Since building support bracket could place them any where. Could anybody offer some hints such as move them down or front more?

Wife is 5' 3" so wanna make it as comfortable as possible. A picture is stock setup would also help. No hammers around to look at here.

Thanls

·
Registered
352 Posts
Here ya go ....

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Another angle ...

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick response. Wanna sell them? What do you think of position. What you showed me is exactly what I want. Might have to break down and buy stock supports, around $360 just for those brackets.... Thanks again

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have my factory pegs , they are brand new . $5.00 a piece plus whatever it cost to ship them from me , to you . Brackets I would google the part # and find them as cheap as possible , list them here under wanted parts , someone here may have those laying around for cheap money ....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks excellent deal , but before I buy them curios of what pegs you have on there now and price of those?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Arlen Ness Holeshot style ... $150.00 a PR.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you powder coat those brackets or is that the stock black? On my bike the Previous owner powder coated the swing arm black, originally it was that stock silver.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Did you powder coat those brackets or is that the stock black? On my bike the Previous owner powder coated the swing arm black, originally it was that stock silver.
Those are factory , untouched .

·
13,002 Posts
look on craigslist or go back to dealer and find out who omened the bike and get a hold of him he more then likely has them

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can have these for $100 shipped assuming you are somewhere in the continental US so I can ship priority mail. No bolts but OEM brackets and footrests that are in pretty good shape. Sorry they are not black but that is probably a cheap powder coating fix from a variety of places including witch doctors. Or leave silver and maybe you like the contrast.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys ,,, but I was impatient and purchased stock black parts from local dealer and ordered Ness pegs. Already have them on. Those parts are rare and I would hold on to them... Didn't find any around that we're black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts