Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2014 Hammer 8 Ball I’m looking for something to attach to the tiny back seat that I could throw my lunch bag in. I haven’t found too much online that would look like it would fit. I’m not sure how well the nets work. I do not want saddlebags. I don’t think those would look right so I’m trying to find more options. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
600 Posts
On my 2014 Hammer 8 Ball I’m looking for something to attach to the tiny back seat that I could throw my lunch bag in. I haven’t found too much online that would look like it would fit. I’m not sure how well the nets work. I do not want saddlebags. I don’t think those would look right so I’m trying to find more options. Any suggestions?
might something like this work out...

Rear Solo Bag with Backrest Victory Motorcycle Parts for Victory Custom Bikes

Rob

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
I use this on my jackpot and you can fit all sorts in there ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
or you could use a backpack

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I bought a Seibertron motorcycle backpack that can hold a helmet which also is the perfect place to hold my lunch bag, but it can be a little cumbersome at times. When I got the Hammer I traded in my smaller Yamaha with saddle bags and thought I wouldn’t miss them. Well I don’t miss the Yamaha but I do miss the convenience of the storage.
I’m going to try some sort of medium sized bag that attaches to the back seat (not much room there) and see if that will work. Otherwise the backpack will have to suffice.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Don't you like blue plastic milk crates held on with bungee cords?

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
How about a hot, young, big tittied chic to hold it for you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
And anyway the milk crate would have to be black to match my bike! Lol!
Well there's a short video out there that suggests a way to fix that. It has a great soundtrack by a rocking band from Australia's South Island, and it starts "Rattle rattle rattle, shh shh shh."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts