Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting the S&S intake on my 10 KP, so far all has gone smoothly but this morning I went out to finish up and I found a mystery part laying on the ground near my bike. I have no idea where it came from. It is a rubber grommet, that is a shade bigger in diameter than a quarter. It has a step up from the outer edge then a dime sized hole in the middle. I think maybe it came out of the old airbox, but I am not sure. It isn't a fuel tank mount either, that is the first thing I thought it may be.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hard to tell, but the first thing that came to my mind also was the fuel tank where it rests on the frame near the seat... the second thing that comes to mind is where the air breather plate mounts to the intake. Good luck!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hard to tell, but the first thing that came to my mind also was the fuel tank where it rests on the frame near the seat... the second thing that comes to mind is where the air breather plate mounts to the intake. Good luck!
Either that or one of the inside or outside isolators that go on the front left and right of the tank. I believe those are all the same part numbers, just referred to as "isolators". There are a total of 5 of them. One where the tank connects in front of the seat, and two on each side at the front where the tank connects to the frame.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts