·
Registered
471 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Beautiful!
Exactly!.....and I shouldn't have looked.
Its almost time for a new front tire and I am SO tempted to just go for a 21" setup....My neighbor came by yesterday and was shooting the crap with me as I was waxing the XC. He said; "Damn Mike, the bike looks amazing...I wouldn't do another thing to it, except that big 21" wheel..." :|

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly!.....and I shouldn't have looked.
Its almost time for a new front tire and I am SO tempted to just go for a 21" setup....My neighbor came by yesterday and was shooting the crap with me as I was waxing the XC. He said; "Damn Mike, the bike looks amazing...I wouldn't do another thing to it, except that big 21" wheel..." :|

You should just do it, I promise you won't regret it. No matter how much you spend on the wheel. It's funny and good for me. The one I liked the best was the cheapest, and I was willing to spend whatever.
Anyway the bike doesn't ride any different but it sure makes you feel like you got a new one again!!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
You should just do it, I promise you won't regret it. No matter how much you spend on the wheel. It's funny and good for me. The one I liked the best was the cheapest, and I was willing to spend whatever.
Anyway the bike doesn't ride any different but it sure makes you feel like you got a new one again!!
I probably won't be able to restrain myself much longer... Especially after seeing your pics

·
Registered
812 Posts
I hope to be picking up my front fender from paint today or tomorrow. I did the same bought a used (500 miles) wheel and fender off of a 2016 Magnum that my buddy is doing a 26" kit on. Since I had to get the fender painted i went ahead and had the guy paint my inner fairing. i cant wait to see it all together.

Your bike looks awesome. i love the pinstripes.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Okay, I downloaded the top pic to my phone so I can look at it when I'm not on the forum and pass it around.......This isn't good. :confused:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I downloaded the top pic to my phone so I can look at it when I'm not on the forum and pass it around.......This isn't good. :confused:

You want me to start the clock???????

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
I probably won't be able to restrain myself much longer... Especially after seeing your pics
Hey PaiN.....DO IT.....Get the 21 inch wheel! You know you want it! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :devil:devil Paybacks! :devil:devil

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Hey PaiN.....DO IT.....Get the 21 inch wheel! You know you want it! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :devil:devil Paybacks! :devil:devil

Luckily you didn't catch me at a weak moment...... but nice try :wink
That and I've discussed the 21" wheel with my other self and we've decided to not do it. I'm going to have to admire them on other people's bikes. I will be adding the wider front tire when it comes time to change it out.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Luckily you didn't catch me at a weak moment...... but nice try :wink
That and I've discussed the 21" wheel with my other self and we've decided to not do it. I'm going to have to admire them on other people's bikes. I will be adding the wider front tire when it comes time to change it out.
Your other self? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Sure.....what?, No!, why? because I said so...No NO!, Are you sure? Shut up! I can't ..... :confused:
Lol.....too funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts