Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought it would happen so soon but thanks to Shark Cycle in Stafford Springs, CT they worked an incredible deal and I was able to trade the HD Switchback I wasn't happy with in for this awesome 2013 Cross Country. I'm looking forward to riding more than ever and talking with Victory owners.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Welcome from Naugatuck. I bought mine at Shark Cycle a year (and a week!) ago.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Naugatuck. I bought mine at Shark Cycle a year (and a week!) ago.
Hey neighbor, we have a ride going out of Starbucks on rt 6 in Bristol, CT on Sat(5/17) meeting at 8:30am, leaving at 9 sharp for Mt. Greylock in MA. Its ~10 riders and 300+ miles for the day.
...could use another Vic in the group since I'm now going to be the lone one ;)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I met another forum member from Long Island at Shark Cycle last October . It was about the halfway point between us ... They have a nice shop , and all I hear about them is positive ... We spent 2 hrs. there just looking around . If my dealer wasn't so accommodating and professional , I would absolutely give them my business... Nice looking bike , by the way !thumb upcheers

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I haven't been to Mt Greylock since I had my Cavalcade. Too bad, as I have plans already. Represent! lol

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Been there, done that too. Mt. Greylock, that is.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RICZ...you missed the killer views on the other side of that monument

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I remember being up in that tower and watching a single-engine place circling the mountain BELOW us lol

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on the sweet looking XC! thumb up

Not surprised you experienced a great deal at Shark Cycle, just purchased my new XCT last month from Shark. Enjoy the ride up to Mt. Greylock. A small group of Vic riders are heading to MoM's Foxboro, MA on Saturday. They have the Indian Demo truck there all weekend; open house, vendors and free BBQ!

Hopefully the rain stays away for all of us....

cheers

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
RICZ...you missed the killer views on the other side of that monument
No we didn't. We walked all around it and more. Killer views alright PaiN.thumb up

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie, excuse me while I fumble around.

where is this monument, what is it?

Old Geezer here. just bought 2013 xct
2009 kingpin, 2013 xct, BMW r1200gsw

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Congrats on the sweet looking XC! thumb up

Not surprised you experienced a great deal at Shark Cycle, just purchased my new XCT last month from Shark. Enjoy the ride up to Mt. Greylock. A small group of Vic riders are heading to MoM's Foxboro, MA on Saturday. They have the Indian Demo truck there all weekend; open house, vendors and free BBQ!

Hopefully the rain stays away for all of us....

cheers
The Indian demo truck was at Mom's today? dang, I missed it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Newbie, excuse me while I fumble around.

where is this monument, what is it?

Old Geezer here. just bought 2013 xct
2009 kingpin, 2013 xct, BMW r1200gsw
Welcome from Connecticut, old gzr. That monument is at the top of Mount Greylock. It's the highest point in Massachusetts.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man did you upgrade! Welcome.
And that's coming from a two time Harley owner.
Gorgeous XC.
Yep....I went through two HDs also, a Fat Bob and the Switchback before I came to the light. :cool:
I took the XC on its first "real" ride with me today to the summit of Mt. Greylock in MA. All I can say is; I feel awesome finally riding a bike I can really enjoy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts