Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all new to the site. I am debating on buying my buddys 2015 victory gunner. has some modifications already done to it but I really like what I have read up on the bike, with victory out of production I am assuming polaris will keep the service going for quite some time? still have alot of questions regarding all that.

In case I do purchase that bad bad motorcycle, anyone got any suggestions on where or what to buy regarding a front fairing and possibly some 'highball' handlebars to put on the gunner? or something similar, and maybe some side bags for longer trips?

Thanks a bunch!

Travis

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Victory bags

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
I have found Victorys to be very dependable. I have had mine more than 8 years and nothing has gone south. Nothing anyway that a home remedy couldn't cure. Vics are super easy to work on too. I have yet to find a fastener that was hard to get to. I'm in my 80s and do ALL my own work, even removing wheels.
If you are new to Victory, read the manual - many have had problems because they didn't and weren't aware of things unique to Victorys, such as checking the oil level with the bike vertical, even though it doesn't have a center stand.
If you buy it, stay on this forum, there are a lot of good guys here with heads full of good info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts