Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the forums states, I have to say Hello! I've been riding Victory since 2008 and I've owned 5 so far. My current ride is a 2011 XC that I bought with 3 miles on it and it's the love of my life!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Welcome from CT. One more post or reply and the rest of the forums open up for you.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome from SoCal, State where you are from so we can see if you are close to someone on the group. BTW I'm new to the Victory family as I got my 2014 XC in December 2018. Best riding bike I've ever been on. I already have 3000+ miles on it since I've owned it.

·
Registered
12,216 Posts
Hey back at ya from the PNW. Make your bike more beautiful and faster and use less fuel with my custom hand made laydown license plate bracket. There ain't none better or cheaper. Click the link in my sig for details. I'm retiring from that biz and I have but a few left. Once they are gone, that's all folks. (Shameless self promotion)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome to the place to be from Elmvale ON Canada...

Ride safe,

Rob

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hey back at ya from the PNW. Make your bike more beautiful and faster and use less fuel with my custom hand made laydown license plate bracket. There ain't none better or cheaper. Click the link in my sig for details. I'm retiring from that biz and I have but a few left. Once they are gone, that's all folks. (Shameless self promotion)
Oh so I have a limited edition collectors item. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts