Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. I am a Harley owner right now looking into possible buying a Cross Country Tour. Right now I own a 2012 Heritage softail Classic and was looking to get a tour bike.

Can anyone tell me what a realistic cash price would be for the Cross Country Tour and what I may or may not miss from my Heritage?

Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Hi Mike,

I'm from Arkansas too. I traded my 2009 Venture in on a 2012 Cross Country Tour...BEST BIKE MOVE I EVER MADE!!! I have owned about 7 bikes total and this is by far the best I have ever owned.

As for pricing...I can't help too much with that...other than to tell you that I got mine from Gregory Polaris in Sherwood/Jacksonville and although I can't STAND salespeople...especially car and motorcycle salespeople...Gregory was the best experience in buying a bike that I have ever had. Also their service department is the best!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Do you know if there are any big differences between the 2012 and 2013 models? I am seeing a difference in price on the online information.

Just wondering if anything has changed.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I think they increased the price by about a $1000. Other than that, I think the only other changes were the colors and maybe moving the iPod adapter into the saddlebag instead of the lowers.

If you go to Gregory Polaris...tell them Wally sent ya. I don't get nothing, and neither will you, but maybe it'll show there's a network of people talking about their business.

Their mechanic for the XCT's is Adam and he is GOOD...very good! They have never had an issue with me watching them work on my bike...first dealer that was actually OK with that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts