Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just bought my self a 04 kingpin and love it. I have roughly 500 miles on so this spring and the thing is awesome.

Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey all. Just bought my self a 04 kingpin and love it. I have roughly 500 miles on so this spring and the thing is awesome.

Mark
Mark,
Glad to hear you think it is awesome.
I just purchased a NEW 09 Jackpot premium. It arrives later this week. I posted pics from the dealer. Do you live in the Twin Cities? I'm trying to connect with Victory Riders in the Metro. Tonight I started a Facebook Group called Victory Motorcycle Owners Twin Cities as another means to connect. Lastly I just joined this forum tonight as another way to connect.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kd I live in Rochester, I will have to check out your facebook page. Are you going on the flood run this weekend? Watching the weather it does not look good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
kd I live in Rochester, I will have to check out your facebook page. Are you going on the flood run this weekend? Watching the weather it does not look good.
Mac92.

I was not aware of the flood run this weekend? Where is it, who is putting it on, etc? I grew up in Austin and know Rochester very well but live in Edina now.

Kris

·
Registered
693 Posts
I just put my deposit down on a 2011 Cross Roads. Nice to see a few MN people. I live in Brooklyn Park.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a link to the flood run web site. http://floodrun.org/ 3rd weekend in April and the third weekend in Sept. I think there were around 10,000 bikes all up and down the river last spring. Wont be that many with it snowing out this weekend.

Mark

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome

Hello, welcome, and congrates on getting your new bike!

Those Kingpins are wonderful bikes, but then so are all of the Vics I've seen - I think they are all great bikes and am very happy to ride one.

Enjoy your ride!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts