Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Krowbar, your in the right place. Im just across the boarder in Chesapeake right up 168. Whats your comparison thoughts between the two bikes??? Im always partial to the Hammer S...:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I currently ride a 2010 BMW K1300GT and a 2003 KAWA KLR-650. Owned other dual sports but never a cruiser.

Rode the Judge and the Hammer S today.
Wow. What a power train. I'm hooked.

The Hammer S is one bad a$$ looking bike. Judge is not what I'd call bad a$$, but I like its look.

The Judge. Liked the ride and the mid-placement of the foot controls. Stock bars needed to be a few more inches back for my taste. Dealer said he could put the bars like on the stock Hammer S on the Judge.

Hammer S. Foot controls were too far forward for me, So I cut the ride short. When I got back the dealer told me that foot controls on the Hammer S can be repositioned to the middle of the bike like on the Judge. Is this true? He did not give any details and like an idiot I did not ask for the details.

If the foot controls can be repositioned I think it will be the Hammer S. If not then the Judge. Either way I'll be happy.

Any advice/confirmation on the Hammer S foot controls appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts