Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, my friends call me Cyrus. I am the proud owner of a new Pearl White Boardwalk. I have been riding since 1983 and just got rid of 2 Yamaha Roadliners, an 06 and 09 S. I have to say I love my Boardwalk. Looks awesome and fits me perfect. I have heard people say the bars are too wide. Believe me, after riding Roadliners, these bars are not too wide! lol. I have wanted a "Vic" since they first started making them and there is not a model I don't like. So, when my offered to sell her Jeep so I could get the bike I really wanted. Who was I to argue?:)...........Thanks for having me and be safe out there...Cyrus

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Hey back from AZ.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hey people, my friends call me Cyrus. I am the proud owner of a new Pearl White Boardwalk. I have been riding since 1983 and just got rid of 2 Yamaha Roadliners, an 06 and 09 S. I have to say I love my Boardwalk. Looks awesome and fits me perfect. I have heard people say the bars are too wide. Believe me, after riding Roadliners, these bars are not too wide! lol. I have wanted a "Vic" since they first started making them and there is not a model I don't like. So, when my offered to sell her Jeep so I could get the bike I really wanted. Who was I to argue?:)...........Thanks for having me and be safe out there...Cyrus
Congrats on that nice Boardwalk, and welcome aboard. cheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Where you guys from in AZ? I spend a couple weeks in Parker every April. Gives us a break from winter up here in Alberta and puts a little colour back on our skin. The best part about going in April is coming home and winter being over! Would be really cool to go for a ride with some locals! I will be bringing my bike down in the back of our toy hauler. If you guys can't come for a ride some suggestions for a cool ride would be appreciated.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts