Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There! ..New guy here, Mark's my name, Long time lurker while I decided on which new bike I was going to get - and New XCT Owner..

Does that cover an introductory post? .. Perhaps ?? .. Maybe .. But, I'm a bit of a waffler so you should be so lucky! :)

Been riding since I was 14, took a long break when I did my back some mischief.. - Horrible - Just HORRIBLE landing on a jump I did as a kid.. Anyhoo.. Took me a good long break, then brought a Honda Shadow, Aero 750 to seriously get back into riding..

Love that bike, still have it.. thumb up

But needing something bigger for the longer distances I usually ride, I finally went out a few weeks ago and got me a 2013 XCT.

Named her "Lady", 'cause she has style and grace and is incredibly sweet to me at speeds reaching Oh-My-God!

So.. There's that :) ...

Just-so's-you-know... I'm known as a bit of a goofball in most forums and so most of what I come out with should be taken as little more than entertainment value.. So, please.. Feel free to PM me if you think I go to far.. Don't .. Y'know.. BOOT Me outta here, cause My jokes are crap and timing is questionable. :D

I know a couple of you guys already, and I'm here to make a few friends, perhaps riding buddies.. Lets hope.. The technical stuff?? Although I do all my own mods I'm not too technical as yet, but I'll help if I can.. Mostly, I'll learn more about my bike by haunting that area of this site..

Anyhoo.. I'll leave it at this for my first introductory post.. Forgive the Typos and Weird English, I am English, and I am Weird, so good luck thinking that'll improve in time :D

Believe me... I could go on... and onn... Aaaaand On :D

Enjoy your day Folks! and - with a little luck - Will hope to get to know you all in time cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Mark , Nice bike too !cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Hello from Phoenix I'm a regular in Payson.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks All, and Yup! ...Iiiimm hEeeeEeerrreee .. :D

Gotta fine tune my profile to ensure that I'm more clearly representin my colors :D ..Maybe I'll work on that a little tomorrow.. thumb up

<<< There... How's that for bringin' a little color to the forum? wac

·
Registered
784 Posts
Ummm, Hi,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

Yanking your chain, you got the best color.

No more poor landings, please.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ummm, Hi,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

Yanking your chain, you got the best color.

No more poor landings, please.
Why Thank You! ...And I'll do my best! thumb up

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome Mark. It's starting to seem like Shadows and the Shadow forum was just a gateway drug to bigger and better things.

And I kept my Phantom as well. Two is better than one! cheers

Dan

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Mark. It's starting to seem like Shadows and the Shadow forum was just a gateway drug to bigger and better things.

And I kept my Phantom as well. Two is better than one! cheers

Dan
Thanks Dan! .. Love my Shadow.. It's Good at all things.. Loving my XC 'cause it's GREAT at covering distance, and distance is what I like to travel.

Welcome Mark. A nice ride in a perfect location.
Absolutely! .. Deserts to the south, mountain forests to the North, great weather 300+ days a year with just a little more dressing involved for the other 65..

Payson, a small town and not much goes on here.. But great riding we got thumb up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts