Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming to you from a Honda Shadow Phantom forum because yesterday I bought myself a brand new 2016 Victory Vegas. Unfortunately had to wait till Monday for the bank :) We added a passenger seat with backrest. Need to figure something out for storage. I have a clear shield for my helmet that I like to have with me at all times.

Looks like a cool group of people on here. Cant wait to be part of some different conversations.

Sorry for the goofy face the sales guy was messing with me haha!

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Welcome to the family. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im sure I will enjoy it too. Cant wait, I live in Wisconsin so it has been a long few months at the end of winter. Just want to get out and ride everyday if I can.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Lookin' good. Welcome from CT!

·
Premium Member
6,020 Posts
Welcome mate .... Enjoy the read

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Welcome jybrd... and yeah... you look like a kid at Christmas. I just bought my Gunner last month, so I know the feeling... I had to wait three WHOLE days to get my bike home. I thought I was going to explode... LOL!!!!! Took half the day off work and was showing everyone pictures like a new father... :grin

Welcome to the forum... and post more pictures!!

Cheers!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally got the Vegas home. Ended up pouring rain on my way home so that was interesting haha. I have yet to take it out again though its been raining here for a few days and now I wake up and there was a dusting of snow outside. Just my luck :p

It will be worth the wait I'm sure. I was able to install the passenger pegs that came in so at least I spent some time with the bike. Waiting on passenger deluxe seat and backrest.

·
12,970 Posts
welcome

do what I say in red letters it will help you

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
I think the 2016 Vegas is one of the best looking bikes out this year.....enjoy yours.

·
Premium Member
6,020 Posts
On a bitterly cold Winnipeg winter morning a husband and wife were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say,

"We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street today, so the Snow ploughs can get through."

So the good wife went out and moved her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said,

"We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street today, so the
Snow ploughs can get through."

The good wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says,

"We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...."

Then the electric power went out.

The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said,

"I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on today so the snowploughs can get through?"

Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the husband replied,

"Why don't you just leave the car in the garage this time?"

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts